G is for Giraffe - Giraffe Quilt
This quilt uses unique shapes to form the giraffe combined with traditional blocks for the border. Color and fabric are used to create a wonderful design effect. It is beautiful and stunning.
But, if you buy this for a baby, toddler or grandchild they will love the strength and grace of this beautiful animal and will feel warm and safe inside its cuddly cotton top and minke back. Your little one will adore this amazing quilt!
Purchase as is, or you can customize with the colors and fabrics of your choice.
Design by Emily Taylor
Custom Quilt Details:
- All of our custom quilts are made to order and quilted with love in the USA.
- Each custom quilt design is digitally printed with eco-firendly, color-fast vibrant digital inks on 100% cotton poplin fabric.
- Quilts are filled with warm 80/20 Hobbs batting to ensure that perfect "cuddle factor".
- The quilt back is finished with super-soft Cuddle® minky fabric by Shannon Fabrics (known by many as the "softest fabric in the world").
- Quilts are machine quilted with a complementary edge-to-edge quilt design with high stitch density.
- Each quilt is machine bound with matching fabric by one of our in-house seamstresses.
Check out our FAQ page for more information.