Flower Mandala Quilt
A mandala is a spiritual symbol in Asian culture and represents a microcosm of the universe. Most however will simply recognize this design as a lovely geometric design with fascinating colors and shapes. And you can customize the colors and fabrics for your own room design.
Invite positive energy into your life and home with this mandala quilt.
Design by Emily Taylor
- All of our custom quilts are made to order and quilted with love in the USA.
- Each custom quilt design is digitally printed with eco-firendly, color-fast vibrant digital inks on 100% cotton poplin fabric.
- Quilts are filled with warm 80/20 Hobbs batting to ensure that perfect "cuddle factor".
- The quilt back is finished with super-soft Cuddle® minky fabric by Shannon Fabrics (known by many as the "softest fabric in the world").
- Quilts are machine quilted with a complementary edge-to-edge quilt design with high stitch density.
- Each quilt is machine bound with matching fabric by one of our in-house seamstresses.
If you order today, your finished quilt should ship on or before .
Check out our FAQ page for more information.